L. Douglas Fillak, DMD, MS
Endodontist serving Illinois & Indiana
- Northwestern University: M.S., Endodontic Certificate 1994
- US Naval Dental Corps: Served 6 years
- University of Pennsylvania: D.M.D.
- American University: B.S.
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Endodontists
- Chicago Dental Society
- Associate Professor, UIC College of Dentistry, Department of Endodontics
Honors & Awards:
- Navy Achievement and Combat Action Medal for Exemplary Service in Operation Desert Storm: 1990-1991
Eagle Scout: 1973
- Volunteer for Dental Missions serving the poor worldwide and in the United States