Meet Dr. Yao | Periodontist serving Illinois & Indiana
Meet Wiley Yao, DDS
- University of Louisville: Certificate in Periodontics, M.S.D, 2021
- Marquette University School of Dentistry: Doctor of Dental Surgery D.D.S, 2018
- Marquette University: Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Sciences 2014
- Board Certified by American Board of Periodontology in Periodontics and Dental Implant Surgery.
- American Academy of Periodontology
- Academy of Osseointegration
- Illinois State Dental Society
- Chicago Dental Society
- Wisconsin Dental Association
- American Association of Dental Research
Research and Publications:
- Root coverage with Dermal matrix and Xenograft using either a coronally positioned tunnel or coronally positioned flap. Wiley Yao, Troy Tran, Jodie Lusby, Katrine Anderson, Emad Rastikerdar, Tom Jackson, Henry Greenwell.
- Bone quality and quantity alterations after socket augmentation with rhPDGF-BB or BMPs: A Systematic Review. Wiley Yao, Brinda Shah, Hsun-Liang Chan, Hom-Lay Wang, Guo-Hao Lin
Calcium phosphate cement containing strontium for increasing bone formation. R. Masaeli, T. Kashi, Wiley Yao, K. Khoshroo, L. Tayebi. Academy of Dental Materials Chicago. Poster presentation.
- Preparation and antibacterial properties of novel chitosan/carbon dot nanocomposite for treatment of periodontal diseases. A. Yadegari, M. Omidi, Wiley Yao, L. Tayebi. American Association for Dental Research Los Angeles. Abstract and poster presentation.
- Determining the cellular localization of system XC- using in situ hybridization. Wiley Yao, L. Kong, J. Cleland, C. Mueller, N. Raddatz, J. Resch, B. Maunze, S. Choi, & D. Baker. Summer research program, poster presentation.
Honors & Awards:
- Periodontics Honors Program
Graduated Cum Laude
• Dean’s List